1. E-classrooms: The College has high-tech class rooms with state of art technological system to impart education.
2. To prepare and motivate the students for the high level of education with a view to produce competent, creative and imaginative engineers, scientists and managers.
3. To encourage the students for In-house mini projects and main projects in live environment. The departments of ECE, EE, IT & CSE has signed MOU with K-2 Academy of HCL Technologies Ltd. who will take care of the backup of different fortune 500 companies to establish an incubation centre in which the students will be trained and will carry out their projects.
4. To encourage students to participate in curricular and extracurricular activities. They are also encouraged to participate in workshops /seminars/conferences organised in other Colleges/Institutions.
5. To redress student grievances, faculty mentors are assigned for each class whose task is to counsel the students and redress their problems including their subjects.
6. Student Activities Centre (SAC) is established under which students are given an exposure to hone their talents in organising ability and imbibe leadership qualities which is an integral part of the recruitment process by the companies in present scenario. Workshops and seminars on latest technologies and current topics are organised.
7. To train students by resource persons in business skills, technical skills and personality development that will make them prepare to face the job market.
8. To tie up with Industries/Organizations/professionals for the amelioration of the lot of masses.
9. To achieve the status of a deemed university and become intellectual reservoir in the fast growing and quickly changing technological environment.